ST. Anthony's Chapel

Shrine of Many Relics


          Pittsburg, PA              

Dedication of the chapel took place on the Feast of St. Anthony, June 13, 1883. The most venerated of the relics is that of St. Anthony, but in addition, there are more than 4000 relics of the saints and blessed contained in 800 plus ornate cases in the chapel.

1704 Harpster Street, Pittsburg, PA 15212

For information call:  (412) 323-9504