Our Lady of Levocha
|This shrine was established in
1930 and is located on the grounds of the Vincentian Sisters of Charity
of the Diocese of Cleveland, OH. It is the only National Shrine of Our
Lady of Levocha in America.
The statue of Our Lady of Levocha was carved from the wood of an apple tree.
Pictures are not yet available.
1160 Broadway (SR 14) Bedford, OH 44146
For Information Call:(216) 232-4755