Our Lady of Lourdes
Shrine & Grotto
|This Shrine and Grotto of Our
Lady of Lourdes is a copy of the original Shrine in Lourdes, France. The
Grotto was dedicated on Trinity Sunday, May 30, 1926. Originally started
by the Good Sheperd Sisters, in the fall of 1952 it became home to the
Sisters of the Most Holy Trinity and they operate it today.
Mass: Weekdays either 7:00A.M. or 5:00 P.M.
Saturdays & Sundays at the Shrine Chapel 8:00 A.M.
21281 Chardon Road, Euclid, OH 44117-1591
From Route 20, turn onto Route 6 (Chardon Road) the Shrine is on the left.
For information call: 216-481-8232