Saint Paul Shrine
|Established in 1931 as the
Church of the Conversion of St. Paul and Shrine of the Blessed
Sacrament, the church came to be known simply as St. Paul Shrine. The
Monastery of the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration is attached to the
Pictures are not yet available.
East 40th Street and Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44103
For Information Call: