Saint Anne

Parish & Shrine


Fall River, MA

 St. Anne Parish was founded in 1869 to serve the French-Canadian immigrants of Greater Fall River. The original church was on Hunter Street.   Fr. Charles Bernard Sauval, who became pastor in 1891, organized pilgrimages to St. Anne Church.  



St. Anne Parish and Shrine
818 Middle Street
Fall River, MA 02721

Parish Office: 508-674-5651








Saint Anne Shrine